Sunday, March 29, 2009

First words...

This is not my first time having a blog... I already have a blog at Friendster and Myspace... In Friendster, I post all my poems... In Myspace I post a quotes... and in Blogspot I want to post any story about me, my friends, my family, just everything... Writing is my passion and my hobby for a long time... I start writing when I'm in secondary school... I start by writing a poem and then I start with a novel... Writing give me satisfaction because I can spell out my feelings, my thoughts and for me, writing is a therapy... When I sad, angry or happy, I just write what I feel... This is my first words in this blogs... Hope the other blogger will read my blog and leave some comment for my reference...That's all for now... See you on my next blog...

No comments:

Post a Comment